- Where do I register to run?
www.firstgiving.com/mission500 OR the day before race at Mission 500 table top outside main entrance of Expo hall
- What is the cost involved?
A $30 registration fee
- What does the entry fee include?
T-Shirt (for the first 500 participants)
Goody Bag (for the first 500 participants)
Post walk/run snacks and beverages
- Does all of it go to charity?
Yes, all funds collected from race registration go to sponsor needy children
- Where is the starting location?
- What is the starting time?
7:30 am sharp
- What is the course - is there a map?
The course is along the beautiful Sunset Park Trail running path, less than 5 miles from the Sands Convention Center. Click here to view a PDF of the course map.
- Where do we finish - is finishing line different to starting line?
- Will there be shuttle buses taking us from hotels to the starting location?
YES, buses pick up at the Taxi Ramp at the Sands Convention Center - 201 Sands Ave
- Will there be food after the race?
- Will there be awards after the race?
Yes, there will be an awards reception that afternoon, April 3, at 5:00 pm at the "media-stage" in the concourse (close to Expo hall entrance).
- Are there award categories?
Yes, 20-30, 31-40, 41-50, 50+ age categories, and one each for first place male and female runners
- Where do I get my race bib and package?
On site before the race
- Will there be a bag storage service on site?
No, important to come only with your running gear and race bags will be given out after the race
- Can I register on site?
Yes, the day before the show at Mission 500 table top which will be just outside the Expo hall - at main entrance
- When does online registration close?
The day before the event at 5:00 pm
- Who can I contact with any other questions?
Tim Purpura at email@example.com
© 2015 United Publications, Inc. | security5k.com